RSS Feed

AH Stock Manufacturing Corp Vintage Grand Server Coffee Table or Bar

Click Images to Enlarge

This wonderful table was manufactured by A.H. Stock Manufacturing Corp. of Newton, Wisconsin, and is called the “Grand Server”. The title hits it on the head. Say you are throwing a dinner party and you need to spice things up. All you do is walk over, slide the top back and crack open your favorite spirits and presto instant party maker! Melody and I purchased this off of Craigslist awhile ago. We really love its kidney shape and the ultra comic white fabric that wraps around it. This table even has a hidden compartment to hide some other party makers.

About these ads

27 responses »

1. Ok. I think this table will fit in my rig. Seriously! And so space saving… I think I could talk Dan into it. I just need to lead him to believe is something James Bond would own…. :) Wish me luck!

• Yes, very Bond…James Bond..Actually this is part of our collection. Stuff that’s for sale will be posted in the “for sale” page. Sorry if that was unclear. I need to update that page with other items. I’m still trying to get accustomed to blogging and that page is giving me some trouble. I’m a newbie blogger so bear with me :). If we ever sell the table though we’ll let you know first.

2. I think that is one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen!!!

3. Awesome table, they are a great conversation piece. I have the same one with a wood grain, I got it on locally e-bay about 10 years ago.

That TV and BBQ grill are fantastic as well!

4. Did you refinish this table, or does it come in this color combo?

5. Thanks for the info. It is beautiful! I am looking to purchase one, so I am trying to figure out all the color combos it comes in. So far I have seen walnut top/walnut sides, walnut top/gold sides, black top/white sides and white top/walnut sides. Do you know if that is it?

6. I have a walnut/walnut version of this table. It has been passed down through the family. It has needed some repair (the original casters broke off and we put on new ones -plus an additional for support). Also the gold leaf on the poles (?) needs work. I would love to sell it and am not sure how. It seems a sin to let it sit in the basement when someone could be showcasing it! Any recommendations on how to go about this? How much I should ask?
    Thank you SO much!!

7. Hey Retro Fans! I have one for sale!
    I live in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida and just posted on Craigslist
    Here’s the link: http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/atq/3215928476.html
    Take look at my pics and if you’re seriously interested shoot me an email.
    Thanks!
    Lisa

8. We have a white with gold side finish (we’re the original owner & it’s in mint condition) like the one on the World’s Fair ad. Bought it in the 1960s. For how much do you think we can sell it?

9. My wife just called from the salvation army second hand store here in western ny. she just scooped up a mohahgony grand sever for 199 bucks! we buy and sell so it will be up for offers

10. I just recently scored one of these from an estate sale. Walnut version. Perfect condition – no scuffs, scrapes, chips, rope and wheels all there and perfect, etc. Even has the key! Got it for $150 – fastest I’ve ever paid for an item before they had a chance to change their mind or come to their senses! Not selling – new centerpiece of my family room.